We are entrusted by our community to provide safe and reliable water, life’s most precious resource, and return clean water to our environment, all in an ethically and financially responsible manner.
- Christopher Lawson, Chair, Prince George's County
- Gene W. Counihan, Vice-Chair, Montgomery County
- Antonio L. Jones, Prince George's County
- Dr. Roscoe M. Moore, Jr., Montgomery County
- Melanie Hartwig-Davis, AIA, LEED AP, Prince George's County
- Adrienne A. Mandel, Montgomery County
Commissioners are appointed to four year terms by the County Executive of either Montgomery or Prince George’s County. Commissioners are subject to confirmation by the County Council of the county from which they are appointed. Each county appoints three Commissioners. For more information regarding the term of office and duties of the WSSC Commissioners, see Division II of the Public Utilities Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
Deputy General Manager